Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
||Audi Singapore Pte Ltd.
||A vehicle bearing the "Audi" marque.
||The Events and Privileges made available to a Member pursuant to the Programme, whether provided by or on behalf of Audi or by third parties.
||Events organised at specific dates, times and venues as part of the Programme, including but not limited to movie sessions and dining events. In order to attend an Event, a Member would be required to register his/her attendance at the Website in accordance with the instructions contained therein.
||Audi-approved participants in the Programme.
||Membership in the Programme.
||Means the discounts, extra value-add, services, gifts, souvenirs or other tangible items offered to Members by participating partners/retailers as part of the Programme. Unless provided for otherwise in the Website, Members would be able to use their Membership cards directly at participating partners/retailers to receive the relevant Privilege.
||The "myAudiworld" programme operated by Audi.
||The process for enrolment in the Programme, as specified on the Website or as otherwise communicated by Audi.
||Anything submitted to the Website and/or provide to Audi, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions.
||The Website maintained by or on Audi's behalf at the address www.myaudiworld.sg or such other Website as may be notified by Audi.
||These terms and conditions
- Part II of these Terms shall govern your obligations with regards to your use of this Website in general as well as all Membership Accounts you may set up on this Website. By using the Website you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms in Part II and any additional terms set forth in any related website.
- Part III governs Memberships and participation in the Programme. By registering for Membership and maintaining a Membership account, you accept, without limitation or qualification the terms in part III and any additional terms communicated to you as Member. Members are responsible for keeping themselves informed of the current Terms of the Programme. Continued participation in the Programme by a Member will be regarded as acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions.
- Part IV of these Terms shall govern the terms and conditions which apply to each Lucky Draw, which is conducted as part of the Programme.Audi reserves the right to change any of these Terms. Any changes to will be posted to this Website page and will come into effect on the date of posting, so please check this page often. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of contained herein, please do not use this Website.
- The Programme has been launched on 1 April 2014 and as such, eligibility for Membership and all related privileges shall start to run on 1 April 2014. No activity undertaken prior to this date shall be taken into account with regards to eligibility for Membership or its corresponding benefits.
PART II: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITE
- All Submissions will become Audi's sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Website, you also grant to Audi the right to use the name as well as any photos that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead Audi or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. Audi may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
- When you register for a Membership account, and whenever you log on to your Membership account thereafter, you will receive information emails (such as newsletters, information on offers, offers from Audi's related companies and dealers). You are able to unsubscribe from such information emails at any time by logging in to your Membership account or by sending an email to unsubscribe. Please note that if you unsubscribe from such information emails, you may not be able to access part or all features of the Membership account.
- You warrant that all information provided on registration and contained as part of your Membership account is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform Audi of any changes to such information by updating the details in your Membership account.
- Without limitation, you undertake not to use the Website and/or any information obtained from the use of the Website for any fraudulent purpose or any purpose other than for which Audi has designed them or intended them to be used. You further undertake not to do, cause or permit to be done any of the following:
- send or receive any material which is technically harmful (such as computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted or harmful data or other malicious software);
- intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- use the Website other than in conformance with accepted internet practices and practices of any connected networks;
- furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details;
- attempt to circumvent Audi's security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probing the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- access the Website in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Audi's infrastructure;
- send malicious email, including flooding Audi with very large or numerous emails;
- forge or use in any unauthorised manner, any mail header information;
- engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Website; or
- engage in any conduct which, in Audi's exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other user from properly using or enjoying the Website.
Contest and other promotions
This Website may contain contests or other promotions ("Promotions") that offer prizes or require you to send in material or information about yourself. Each Promotion has its own terms and conditions, which you must read and agree to before you may enter. Please also see Audi's Online Privacy Statement for further information.
Copyright and trademarks
All texts, pictures and other works published on Website are subject to the copyright of Audi and its affiliates, including but not limited to Audi AG, Ingolstadt, if not otherwise indicated. Any duplication, distribution, storage, communication, broadcast and reproduction or transmission of the contents without Audi's written approval is prohibited. TDI, quattro, Spaceframe, ASF, as well as the model names are registered trademarks of Audi AG.
Suspension and Termination
- Should you or anyone else with your permission or acquiescence use the Website in contravention of these Terms or should Audi suspect on reasonable grounds that such contravention of the Terms might take place, Audi may without further notice to you terminate or suspend your use of the Website.
- Such termination of your use of the Website shall not prejudice in any way other rights or remedies Audi might have against you in respect of your contravention of the Terms and any liability under law incurred by you prior to the termination of your use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Audi, all Audi subsidiaries, affiliates and subcontractors, Audi's parent company, and any of subsidiaries or affiliates of Audi's parent company and their subcontractors and their agents, directors, employees, officers, information providers, advertisers or partners, licensors and licensees , (collectively "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation suits, litigation costs, attorneys' fees, of any kind and nature), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of your access to and/or use of the Website or any breach by you of these Terms of the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants or any other actions connected with the use of the Website. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required on Audi's defence of any such claim. Audi reserves the right, at Audi's own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you will not in any event settle any matter without Audi's written consent.
Exclusion of Liability
- Audi takes great care in compiling the contents of these internet pages and makes sure that they are updated on a regular basis. They are nevertheless only meant to provide non-binding general information on Membership and Audi Vehicles. Insofar as you have further questions on Membership, please contact Audi direct. The Website cannot replace detailed individual advice to help the prospective buyer make his decision. The technical features and equipment of the vehicles described are only examples. Such features and equipment can vary especially depending on the country where they are sold. They are subject to alterations at any time. You will get binding up-to-date specifications on the features, equipment or characteristics of Audi's vehicles exclusively from your authorized dealer or importer.
- This Website is provided on an "as is" basis. Audi do not guarantee that the information on these pages is up-to-date, accurate and complete, or that they can be accessed without disturbance at any time. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Audi do not warrant that: this Website will be constantly available or available at all or that the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Audi also do not warrant to the merchantability and/or fitness of any goods or services featured, recommended or described in the Website.
- When Audi refers to web pages of third parties (whether related/affiliated to Audi or otherwise) (links), Audi does not take any responsibility for the contents of the linked pages. In activating the reference, you leave Audi's information service. Diverging regulations can therefore be applicable to the services of these third parties, in particular with regard to data protection. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Audi has not verified the accuracy of the information of such other websites and expressly do not accept any liability for the content of such webpages.
- Audi does not warrant that this site, information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, Audi's servers, or e-mail sent from Audi are free of viruses or other harmful components. Audi will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
- By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable.
Rules for Minors
If you are a minor under applicable laws, you must ask your parents or guardian before you:
- E-mail the Website, or ask Audi to e-mail anything to you;
- Send in any information;
- Enter any contest, or promotion that requires information about you or offers a prize.
- The Terms in Part II herein and those found in Audi's online privacy statement set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Audi with respect to the Website. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of other remaining provisions.
- Audi administers the Website from Audi's offices in Singapore. All content on the Website has been prepared in accordance with the laws of Singapore and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. Audi makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use outside Singapore and access to the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from outside Singapore, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website and/or these Terms a, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC") for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause. The decision of such Tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties.
PART III: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF MEMBERSHIP
Eligibility for Membership
- Membership is by invitation. Invitations are issued to certain selected owners of Audi Vehicles at the sole discretion of Audi, according to whatever criteria as Audi may deem fit from time to time. In this regard, Audi reserves its right to change its criteria for Membership as well as categorisation of Members at any time at its absolute discretion. Any decision by Audi to offer Membership/category of Membership to one person and not to another person shall not be open to challenge.
- Subject always to Clause 12.1, Audi currently offer Membership in 4 Membership categories, namely, Elite, Platinum, Prestige and Classic.
- In deciding which category of Membership to offer, Audi takes into account the type of Audi Vehicle owned/purchased by a potential Member and would, subject always to its discretion set out in Clause 12.1 and the other pre-conditions contained in this Clause 12, offer Membership as follows:
Audi may offer Membership to owners of Audi Vehicle models not listed hereinabove on a case-by-case basis at its absolute discretion.
||Type of Audi Vehicle Purchased/Owned
All "RS" models, including TTRS
All "R" models
Q7, A7, A6,
All "S" series Audi Vehicles : S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, TTS, SQ5
||A5, Q5, TT, A4
||A1, Q3, A3
Individual persons, who have purchased
Shall be eligible for Membership pursuant to Clause 12.3 hereinabove. Individuals who purchase the Audi Audi Vehicles described in this Clause 12.4 on the basis of a Premium leasing package shall also be eligible for Membership pursuant to Clause 12.3 hereinabove. Individuals who lease the Audi Vehicles described in this Clause 13.4 other than on the basis of a Premium leasing package shall be eligible for membership on the basis of Clause 13.3 upon providing documentation to Audi's satisfaction to evidence such lease.
The following persons are not entitled automatically to any Membership:
However, Audi may offer Membership to such persons on a case-by-case basis on such terms and conditions as Audi may in its absolute discretion impose.
- Companies, who purchase/own Audi Vehicles described Clause 12.4 hereinabove.
- Fleet owners, who purchase/own Audi Vehicles described Clause 12.4 hereinabove
- Companies, who purchase Audi Vehicles described in Clause 12.4 on the basis of a Premium leasing package.
- Purchasers/Owners of parallel imported Audi Vehicles shall not be eligible for Membership under any circumstances whatsoever.
- For the avoidance of doubt, insofar as it finds any person unsuitable for Membership for any reason whatsoever, Audi shall be entitled to refuse Membership to any person without giving any reasons for its refusal.
Upgrade of Membership by Owning Multiple Audi Vehicles
If a purchaser/owner purchases/owns 2 Audi Vehicles qualifying for Membership on the terms set out in Clause 12 hereinabove, Membership shall be offered as follows
- Insofar as both cars are driven by one individual, Membership will be offered to that individual as "owner" in the manner set out in the table hereinbelow.
- Insofar as one vehicle is driven by another person, that additional person shall be entitled to receive Membership as "additional driver" in the category set out hereinbeow. The owner of the 2 cars will be granted Membership as "owner".
|Audi Vehicles Owned
|1 Platinum, 1 Elite
|1 Prestige & 1 Elite
|1 Classic & 1 Elite
|1 Prestige & 1 Platinum
|1 Classic & 1 Platinum
|1 Classic & 1 Prestige
- All purchaser/owners of more than 2 Audi Vehicles, which would make him/her eligible for Membership pursuant to Clause 12 hereinabove, shall be entitled to Membership in the "Elite Category". Registered additional drivers shall also be entitled to "Elite" Membership.
- Any private person, who has purchased more than 5 Audi Vehicles from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd, during his or her lifetime, shall have his/her current Membership automatically upgraded to "Elite" Membership. For the avoidance of doubt, only the purchase of Audi Vehicles, which would make a person eligible for Membership pursuant to Clause 12 hereinabove would be taken into consideration for the purposes of this Clause.
Registration for Membership
- Upon receipt of an invitation for Membership from Audi, the invited person would have to complete the Registration Process in order to enrol in the Programme. Upon completion of the Registration Process and upon receipt of Audi's discretionary approval, an approved Member shall receive his/her Membership card. No person shall be considered to be a Member or be entitled to any benefits offered under the Programme until he/she has received his/her Membership card.
- By successfully completing the Registration Process and accepting receipt of his/her Membership card, each Member agrees with Audi that his/her participation in the Programme is governed exclusively by these Terms, which supersede and prevail over any other expression of intent, representation, statement or understanding, whether found on the Website, contained in any brochure, letter or otherwise.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Subject to Clause 19.7, Membership cards can only be used by the person named on the card.
- Upon the expiry of the 2 calendar years after the issue of a Membership card, that Membership card would automatically expire. Upon expiry, a Member would receive a new Membership card corresponding to his/her Membership category and rights.
- If a Member's card is lost or stolen, he is obliged to inform Audi within 24 hours after he becomes aware of the loss or theft. Audi reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for replacement of a lost or stolen Membership card.
Termination of Membership
- A Membership is ordinarily valid from the time of registration until such time that a Member ceases to own an Audi Vehicle.
- Each Member shall be obliged to inform Audi when he ceases to own an Audi Vehicle in writing and shall cease to utilise any of the Benefits under the Programme on the date on which he/she is no longer the registered owner of the relevant Audi Vehicle. In the event that a Member breaches any of the obligations contained herein, Audi shall be entitled to seek compensation from the breaching ex-Member for any costs (including administrative and investigation costs), expenses and losses it may suffer as a result of the same and shall be entitled to charge that ex-Member the full price/value of any Benefit consumed.
- Membership will end automatically upon termination of the Programme. Audi reserves the right to terminate the Membership of any Member who does not comply with the Terms and conditions of the Programme.
Change of Membership Category
If during his/her Membership a Member
His/her existing Membership category will be reassessed on the basis of the criteria set out in Clauses 12 and 13 hereinabove and if necessary, a corresponding new Membership card will be issued to him/her. In the event of the issue of a new Membership card, the original card shall automatically expire.
- Sells his/her Audi Vehicle and purchases another one.
- Sells one/more of the Audi Vehicles owned by him/her.
Scope of Membership Benefits
- Benefits made available under the Programme consist of Privileges as well as Event participations. Audi may make specific Benefits available to specific categories of Members only.
- Members shall be entitled to Benefits as follows:
- All Members, who have been granted Membership on the basis of Clause 12.4 (a) to (c), shall be granted access to the full range of Benefits offered to that category of Members for the first 2 years of Membership. After the expiry of 2 years from the date of issue of his/her first Membership card, a Member would, subject to Clause 18.3 hereinbelow, only be entitled to receive Privileges. In other words, he/she would no longer be entitled to attend or participate in any Event.
- All Members, who have been granted Membership on the basis of a purchase of a second hand Audi Vehicles brought from after-market dealers, shall only be entitled to receive Privileges for the whole duration of their Membership.
- Members falling under the category contained in Clause 18.2(a) will be able to extend the time period in which the full range of Benefits (Privileges and Events) are available to them by:
- Having purchased their Audi Vehicle from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd.
- Purchasing another brand new Audi Vehicle from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd.
- Recommending Audi to a friend, who subsequently purchases an Audi Vehicle from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd. The recommendation process to be followed is set out in detail in Clause 20.2 hereinbelow. For the avoidance of doubt, each recommended purchase of an Audi Vehicle can only be attributed to one existing Member.
- Purchasing a 4-year servicing package for his/her Audi Vehicle from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd during the Membership.
- In the event that any Member fulfils one or more of the pre-requisites set out in Clause 18.3 here-inabove, the duration, in which he/she can access all Benefits will extend cumulatively for a further period of 2-years for each and every fulfilment of the pre-requisites.
- Members described in Clause 18.2(b) shall become entitled to access the whole range of Benefits for 2 year period(s) in the event that they fulfil any of the pre-requisites contained in Clauses 18.3 (b) to (d). In the event of such fulfilment, the first 2-year period shall run upon Audi's verification and confirmation of such fulfilment. Clause 18.4 shall apply mutadis mutandis.
- Benefits will ordinarily be posted from time to time on the Website, and will be offered to Members on the basis of the type of Membership held.
- In order to avail himself of any Benefit, a Member will ordinarily be required to show his Membership card as well as his identity card/passport at the relevant time and place in which the Benefit is to be consumed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, each person accessing a Benefit must have a valid Membership at the time that the Benefit is consumed. Insofar as a Member's Membership expires or is terminated prior to the consumption of a Benefit, he/she shall no longer be entitled to consume the same. In such event, Audi shall, after making deductions for administrative costs incurred, reimburse that person with any advance payments made with regards to that Benefit.
- A qualified Member wishing to attend an Event will be required to indicate his/her interest in and comply with other instructions associated with attending the Event. Successful applicants will be notified by Audi, which has an absolute discretion as to how and to whom attendances at the Event are to be allocated. Audi does not give any assurance or warranty that a Member will be entitled to attend any particular Event.
- For certain Events, an administration fee may be charged. In case a Member has been successfully registered to attend an Event, and subsequently fails, without due cause and/or due notice to Audi, to be present at the Event, Audi shall be entitled to retain all attendance and/or administrative fees paid and reserves the right to suspend or deny such Member's Membership privileges such period as Audi may deem fit. For the purposes of this clause, "due notice" shall mean a notice in writing received at least 72 hours before the date of the Event. If due notice is given, Audi shall refund to the Member all attendance and administrative fees paid.
- A Member shall refrain from liaising or corresponding directly with any person or company involved in Event, except for Audi. In the event that a Member liaises directly with an Event organiser/host, Audi shall be entitled to suspend or terminate that Member's Membership immediately.
- Privileges are made available to Members only and not to any nominees.
- Members may seek Audi's approval to entitle a specific nominated direct family Member to attend a specific Event, provided that such request is made to Audi at its Customer Service Hotline 65133674 at least 1 calendar week before the date of the Event. Audi may refuse such request in its absolute discretion. In order to attend the Event, a Nominee will be required to show the nominating Member's Membership card, a nomination/authorisation letter signed by the nominating Member as well as his/her identity card/passport at the Event venue.
For each time that a Member
He/she shall be entitled to receive a SGD 200 Audi voucher, which is to be consumed pursuant to Clause 20.3 below.
- Purchases a brand new Audi Vehicle from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd within the duration of the Membership, or
- Recommends Audi to a friend and that friend purchases an Audi Vehicle from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd.
- A Member shall be deemed to have recommended a friend to Audi when such referral is made via Audi's referral form created for the Programme, which is to be found at the Website. The referral would be deemed to be successful when Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd confirms the purchase of an Audi Vehicle by that recommended person. For the avoidance of doubt, each recommended purchase of an Audi Vehicle can only be attributed to one existing Member.
- Vouchers issued pursuant to this Clause 20 can be consumed for the purposes of Audi servicing, Audi after sales services or Audi genuine parts at the Audi Service Centre, as well for purchasing Audi accessories at the quattro shop located at the Audi Service Centre. Audi may impose further terms and conditions on the consumption of vouchers from time to time at its absolute discretion. These terms shall be either printed on the vouchers or relayed at the Audi Service Centre.
Audi's Rights and Limitation of Audi's Liability
- Audi reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any Benefit or event, at any time and in its absolute discretion, without liability.
- Audi shall not be liable for, nor be bound by, any statements, representations made or actions taken, of any third party, including any party which Audi may have engaged to assist Audi in the administration of the Programme and/or any telephone helpline associated therewith.
- Audi reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate the Programme without liability or change any of the applicable terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Programme is operated gratuitously by Audi. Accordingly, the Programme is run by Audi, and all Benefits are arranged or provided by Audi, on an "as is" basis, without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied or arising by law or statute, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Audi disclaims all liability whatsoever in relation to the Programme and/or the Benefits, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Receiving certain Benefits may carry certain risks for Members. Participation in certain events, due to their nature, may be inherently more risky than participation in others, and may also carry an added risk of injury. Regardless of the nature of the events, Audi disclaims all liability whatsoever for the participation by a Member and each Member undertakes to indemnify Audi from and against any damages, losses or expenses incurred in respect of his participation in any event. Each Member is responsible for assessing for himself the risks associated with participation in any event. Any Member unwilling to take the relevant risk should not participate.
The Programme and all Memberships are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Programme and/or Membership shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC") for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause. The decision of such Tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties.
PART IV: LUCKY DRAW
Eligibility and Participation
- Audi reserves the right to determine eligible participants for any lucky draw it conducts and to amend, vary, revoke or terminate any of its governing terms, in its absolute discretion.
- All employees, members of management and immediate family members (that is, spouse and children) of the following companies shall not be entitled to participate in any lucky draw: Audi and Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd.
- There will only be one winner for the lucky draw. The winner of the lucky draw shall be selected randomly.
- The winner of the lucky draw shall be notified by phone and by email that he or she has won the prize and shall be obliged to redeem the prize in the manner which is notified to him or her. In the event that the winner of the Prize does not redeem his or her prize in the manner specified to him or her, the prize would be forfeited and the winner shall not have any claim against Audi for such forfeiture.
- The winner of the lucky draw will win the prize which has been determined in the invitation to participate in the lucky draw.
- Audi makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the prize. Audi shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of the prize.
- The prize shall be non-transferable and can only be redeemed/consumed by the winner of the lucky draw.
- The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- In the course of the lucky draw, personal information would be collected from each Participant, in particular, from the winner of the lucky draw, in the form of interviews, audio recordings, visual recordings and photographs taken while the prize is collected and consumed. Each Participant consents to the collection of such information.
- By participating in the lucky draw, each Participant, in particular, the winner of the lucky draw, agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercise as may be conducted by Audi and/or its Affiliates arising or with respect to the lucky draw without any payment or compensation whatsoever and each Participant, in particular, the winner of the lucky draw irrevocably and unconditionally grants to Audi and its Affiliates all consents and waivers necessary for Audi and its Affiliates to record and use the and each Participant’s, in particular, the winner of the lucky draw’s performance, appearance, likeness and/or particulars as the case may be, in any manner whatsoever and in any part of the world as Audi and its Affiliates shall in their sole discretion deem fit. Each Participant, in particular, the winner of the lucky draw acknowledges that Audi and its Affiliates shall be at liberty to publish and otherwise use any recordings made by Audi, including without limitation the telephone call, telephone recordings, audio recordings, visual recordings and photographs (if any), for the promotion and publicity of Audi, the Audi brand and the lucky draw. Each Participant hereby expressly waives any and all rights which the Participant may acquire or have under the provisions of the Copyright Act of the Republic of Singapore (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) and any other moral rights which they may have or be entitled under any such legislation now existing or in the future enacted in any part of the world.
- Each Participant, in particular, the winner of the lucky draw irrevocably releases Audi and its Affiliates from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, or damages which they may have in connection with his or her particulars or information, being (i) used by Audi and its Affiliates (or any third party which Audi has released the particulars/information to) in any manner or format; or (ii) disclosed or otherwise provided by Audi to any third party as provided herein.
- For the purposes of this clause "Affiliate" shall mean Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd as well as any corporation, company, partnership or other entity (whether in Singapore or elsewhere) which is controlled by Audi; controls Audi; or is under common control with Audi. For this purpose, ‘control’ means the authority or ability, whether exercised or not, to control an entity’s business and affairs, which authority shall conclusively be presumed to exist when more than fifty per cent (50 %) of the controlled entity's outstanding shares or ownership interest representing the right to make decisions for such entity are owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by the controlling entity, and/or the controlling entity possesses, directly or indirectly, the power to influence the decision-making process, the direction of management, and the policies of the controlled entity.
Liability and Indemnity
Audi shall not be liable in any way to any Participant or any person for
- any loss, damage or expenses arising in connection with the lucky draw
- any act or omission relating to any person’s participation however caused
- late or non-notification
- incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected notice
- mail, e-mail, technical, hardware or software breakdown of any kind
- lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete garbled or delayed electronic transmission or transactions, which may limit a Participant’s ability to participate in the lucky draw.
- Audi assumes no responsibility or liability for the acts or defaults of merchants or third parties, any non-delivery, non-performance or defects in any prize given out in the course of the lucky draw. Audi makes no representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of any prize, whether as to the satisfactory quality or performance or otherwise whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, Audi is not an agent of any merchant or vice versa. Any dispute should be resolved directly with the relevant merchant.
- Audi shall retain complete discretion in deciding on all matters relating to the lucky draw and shall decisions be final and binding on all Participants. Audi shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence/discussion with any Participant with regards to its decisions.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Audi reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion to terminate the lucky draw or to amend, add and/or delete any of these terms and conditions without prior notification and all Participants shall be bound to such amendments, additions or deletions when effected.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to lucky draw, the terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail.
- Any person who is not a Participant may not enforce any of these terms and conditions under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 35B).
- The terms and conditions of any lucky draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Singapore.